Thursday 13 March 2014

Guys, a Big Thank You for being such marvelous kids!

I have to say this in appreciation of my sons:  they are the fastest I've seen to move from bed to car!
They had a lot of practice! I used to stay up late - reading, of course- so I overslept in the morning. I would wake up late and jump out of bed into their room: kids, we're late! Those marvelous guys! No whining. No complaining. The Silent Express: Dressed. Packed. In the car. No fighting, either.  I'd be putting lunches into backpacks [already prepared the night before, not trusting myself to have time in the morning!] Milk with Ovaltine and Honey for breakfast, as usual, but instead of drinking it sitting up in bed, they had it on the run.
Guys, a Big Thank You for being such marvelous kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment