Wednesday 12 February 2014

This matter of resistance ...

The resistance I mean is that which keeps us from doing what we really want to do, what we would love to do ... BUT.   THAT resistance. And we can instantly provide extremely good reasons for not doing what we really want. Sound logical reasons. And I think we lie - or, at least, I do.
I have always wanted to write. To be a writer. BUT. What is there to say that has not already been said a million times? Who has the time to read anyway - apart from myself :)  Writing takes up time which is better spent reading [very logical reason, this!] I will write .. tomorrow. Why would anyone want to read what I write! I have nothing to say. Stop wasting time, there a dozen other things that need to be done.. etc.
I believe that there is a dream in every heart that would make the world a better place, and us better people if we cultivated it and allowed it to grow.

1 comment: